My sister was making a request that I update this blog more often, so here you go! Love ya! Here is some more video of our crazy son. I can't believe he is doing as much as he does at 8 months. If I remember right, my other children were still rollie pollies on the floor at this age. William is just in a hurry to keep up with his older siblings. The following video is William waving, he has been doing this for about 3 weeks now. Shaelyn wanted to be a star too, so you will see some snippets of her too, and a brief sighting of Winston.
Here is some video of Will doing a little bit of furniture walking. Not very much but some none the less. He does a lot more during the day, I just caught him at a bad time and he wasn't in the mood.
This video is of little Will doing some more crawling and waving.
Enjoy!
2 comments:
o my goodness i love those kids! when do we get to see them again? i miss all you guys!! we love you!
Man we miss you guys. hopefully you guys can be out here soon. We are planning a trip to disneyland next summer, so....thats an invitation for you guys to come out and have fun with us! love you guys and take care, we wish we could see you for the holidays. love, aaron, ray, and aj
Post a Comment