Saturday, October 18, 2008
Pumpkin Fun!
We just went to our neighborhood pumpkin patch. The kids were so excited to pick out their own pumpkins, though the picture may say differently. Winston wasn't excited to take a picture but he and Shaelyn were sure happy to get 2 pumpkins each! Whoa! A little one and a littler one. They were so excited to get some my-size pumpkins.
Walter did catch a good picture of both kids smiling, William was plugged so who knows if he was! If we get around to carving out pumpkins (good FHE activity) I will post the results! Happy Fall Ya'll from good old North Carolina!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Aww...those are adorable pictures!!
I love your kiddos!
o man i still miss you guys... i wish you were coming to california for christmas... or you can come to Utah... its closer you know:) i feel that the top picture is classic winston face... love it! love them all... cant wait to see more pics and videos of them! love ya!
awww... your kids are so cute. I can't believe how big they are getting. You are right... we do need to catch up. You can call me on the weekends. Probably not this weekend, cause Brent and I are going to Disneyland!! Woot woot! Out of all the times I have been, I have never been in the fall. Anyway... hope to talk to you soon! Love ya!
What were the prices like there? I'm wondering if we'll be wandering over there as well. :)
I have been the worst at checking blogs lately. Don't you just love picking out pumpkins? Cute pics of the kids.
Post a Comment