Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Winston!

So Winston had a fun birthday. I took my castle bunt cake pan that my Aunt Wendy gave me for Christmas and made Winston's cake. I thought it would make a great haunted house that the kids could help decorate.Everything was pretty random. I just wanted to make sure Winston got a birthday cake, otherwise I think it would have been a better looking cake. So the kids are adding lots of candy to the cake.The more the better, right!I think he liked it!

I think Shaelyn enjoyed it too. Of course she wanted to pose for a picture.
Here is the finished cake, well sort of. There are two towers missing. It almost looks like the cake has lava coming out, that wasn't my intent, but it is kind of funny!


Here is a lovely video that has footage of me decorating the cake. I am not in love with this video at all, because I am in it. Enough of my whining. I hope you enjoy it more than I do. :)

This video is us singing Happy Birthday. Nice and simple! Enjoy!!

6 comments:

Tracy said...

So cute! Looks like a great birthday cake and that the kids had so much fun. :o)

Sarah said...

Aww...so cute! Happy Birthday Winston!! He is so big!
I think the cake looked AWESOME. Your tiny kids are better decorators than I am haha!

Becca said...

I loved how happy Winston was after he blew out the candles. Looks like they had fun!

Blooming Mommy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WINSTON! sorry we mist it, we love you guys and cant wait to see you...next time we see you. love you.

Lovely Lisa said...

I love the cake-- especially Winston's reaction to it. I can't believe how big he is getting. When we first met him, he didn't hardly say a word and now he's talking up a storm!

Cheryl said...

Wow, great cake really! I love how happy His birthday is for everyone! Is he 2 or 3 now? Wow, how cute he is