Monday, October 27, 2008

PBS Mania

So here are some more photos from the fair. I had to put this in a different post because we took so many pictures in one spot. The kids just flipped when we stopped in on the PBS kids area. The ran to each cut out of all the characters and were not shy to do a little posing. This picture is Shaelyn and Winston with The Man in the Yellow hat and Curious George. Here is Clifford, Shaelyn is convinced that when we get a dog, its name is going to be Clifford. We will see.

Here is Shaelyn and Princess Pea. One of her favorites!
Here she is again with Wonder Red.



This is inside the PBS tent. Winston wanted to drive . . . .


And so did Shaelyn.


Here is Winston and Super Why. This is probably the kids favorite show.


I am not really sure who this cat is but Shaelyn was convinced it was Marie from Aristocats. Shaelyn has also named our cat if we ever get one, can you guess what she came up with? Yep, it is Marie. In the picture she is so excited. I think we should have got it on video.



This is Winston and Reader Roo.




Here is Winston with Alpha Pig, the last of the Super Why crew.


This last one is of Shaelyn and Cassie from Dragon Tales.



I can't believe I knew who most of these characters were. I guess it comes with the territory when you have kids, or maybe my kids are obsessed, or I am just crazy. Or maybe it is a little bit of all of them :)

3 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

It looks like you had a blast at the fair! It's so much more fun with kids, I think.

(I'll try to stop stalking your blog and actually leave comments, haha!)

Kathryn Palmer said...

Isn't the NC State Fair the best! It is so nice that Walter is able to take the day off, so you can go in the morning. You guys have started up some fun traditions!

THE LIZARD'S said...

You guys have super cute kids!
-lolly