We went to our ward Trunk-or-Treat Party. The kids had a lot of fun! They really liked eating the doughnut off of a string.

Winston didn't want to touch the doughnut but he didn't mind touching the string.

Shaelyn did pretty good when I would hole the string for her.

Here is Winston holding the string. When he was taking too long, I decided to take the doughnut off the string. I tried to offer it too him and he refused. I put it back on the string and then he was okay to eat it. Silly kid!
Here is Shaelyn taking another bite. I got the pretty side of the doughnut to show in the picture. :) Doesn't it look yummy!
This is some actual footage of the kids attempting to eat the doughnut without hands. Yeah go kids!
Winston didn't want to touch the doughnut but he didn't mind touching the string.
Shaelyn did pretty good when I would hole the string for her.
Here is Winston holding the string. When he was taking too long, I decided to take the doughnut off the string. I tried to offer it too him and he refused. I put it back on the string and then he was okay to eat it. Silly kid!
Some more doughnut eatin' fun!
6 comments:
Aww, I'm sorry we missed you guys that night. (we were really late) but they looked adorable in their costumes! What was William?
CUTE! Their costumes were awesome, and those doughnut videos are quite hilarious. :) I need to send you an invitation to our blog...
Super cute kiddos! Glad you guys had an awesome Halloween too! Never a dull moment when kids are around, huh?
So cute! I just love all of the costumes. I should have known that there would be a disney costume in there. ;o) your kids are darling.
Wow, you must know an excellent seamstrist (or have a Costco membership! hehe) check out our blog...you'll see an Ashby Giraffe! And she didn't like to wear the hood either...It was too big I think.
The doughnut game was just hilarious. I just loved watching the kids attempt to eat the doughnut off the string. Not an easy thing to do.
Cute birthday cake for Winston, and love the videos.
Your kids crack me up!
Post a Comment