Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Tail End of our April Trip

So after we ventured to Disneyland, we went to Oakland for my cousin, Amber's, Wedding. Isn't she beautiful!! They are a very sweet couple and I was so glad that I could be there for her wedding. We have been really good friends growing up.So I snapped this fun picture of Kenzie, even with a goofy face, she looks so beautiful!


While I was getting a picture of my mom and Will, he started playing around and was a little squirmy. I think it is a great picture.
My mom had a great idea to make an edible arrangement type basket for some friends who were having some hard trials in their life. I was able to help her make it. I thought it turned out quite yummy looking! What do you think?

Here is a picture of Winston, Shaelyn, and AJ. They were having a great time in the bath!

3 comments:

Megan and Keli'i said...

Your mom is amazing! How in the world did she make that basket? Holy moly, you guys are crafty! You need to give me some of that! I can hardly make a box cake!

Tracy said...

She is a beautiful bride. I love seeing pictures of your family... I have not seen any of you guys in forever, so its a fun update. :o)

Sarah said...

Yall MADE that edible arrangement? Crazy! Although...it shouldn't suprise me = )
Looks like you had a lot of fun!