I have a little boy who does NOT like change at all. So I have been dreading potty training. I just knew in my heart of hearts it wasn't going to go well. We are now day 3 into it and it has been going pretty well, what a surprise! We have only had 2 accidents. He has also been dry for his nap times, SO Cool! Do you hear me, I am getting excited about being dry, I must be a mom. Anyway, My biggest problem is convincing him that at night time he needs to wear the pull ups so the pee is contained, and in the morning he gets to change back into his big boy underwear. When he wakes up he wants to keep the pull up on instead of the underwear. He eventually gives in, it is just more of a struggle than I expected it to be.
Do any of you expert moms have any ideas for the transition from night to day?
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Shawntel, YOU are the expert mom (in my book)...if you don't know, no one will! haha
Alex mastered staying dry at night before he finished potty training. Maybe a midnightish wake to go pee so he can keep the undies one. Alex gets up every once and a while at night to pee. Otherwise just strip him asap in the morning before breakfast and during his break down tempt him with some yummy breakfast food. It worked for Alex.
Post a Comment