We were at the dinner table one night and the kids just started busting out singing and signing. I caught it on video along with some other video of William feeding himself and some very rare footage of my children cleaning, ha ha. He actually has been doing this for quite a while, I just haven't gotten around to posting it till now.
So this picture was taken at Shaelyn's request, she love to be in pictures. Such a Ham!
These songs that the kids are singing are from one of Winston's favorite signing time video called "Zoo Train", he loves animals and that is what this DVD is all about.
Here is the video of William feeding himself. Notice: Shaelyn thinks I am taking a picture instead of video.
These songs that the kids are singing are from one of Winston's favorite signing time video called "Zoo Train", he loves animals and that is what this DVD is all about.
Here is the video of William feeding himself. Notice: Shaelyn thinks I am taking a picture instead of video.
Shaelyn spilled some cereal and Winston pitched in to help out. What wonderful children I am blessed with.
So I thought I would let you all in on my latest milestone. I have officially lost 30 pounds since I started the biggest loser competition with my family. I am over halfway there!
4 comments:
o my goodness they are so cute and funny! i cant wait till cal starts doing things like that but right now i am totally enjoying having a little baby!!! love you and congrats on the 30 lbs thats so awesome! i bet you are just fabulously gorgeous i want to see a progress picture of you!! love you!
Oh my cuteness! By the way... I ran into sister Rowley and she asked me how you were doing and wanted to say hi. Also... you still have not told me your success to weight loss.... I need all the tips I can get.
I keep meaning to tell you, Shawntel, that you look GREAT!! You need to let me know your weight loss secrets so I can lose the rest of my baby weight.
Cute videos! And awesome job on the weight loss!! I am not too far behind you, but I think you got about a month head start. :)
Post a Comment