Last night we celebrated
Shaelyn's 5
th Birthday! She was so excited all day, everyone she saw she told them that it was her Birthday, weather she knew them or not. She will be having a real party with her friends in a couple of Saturdays, so we just had a small family party. Anyway, Walter was the photographer, and he
snapped a picture of William but not the birthday girl. I am sure we will get lots of those at her other party. So Will really was liking his cupcake.

So here are the videos from last night. In the first one
Shaelyn is decorating the cupcakes for everyone else. I just want to say that I did have a cupcake but there wasn't any frosting on it. 1 cupcake = 98 calories. I did half of the oil required and the other half was apple sauce, I also did just egg whites instead of the whole egg. Just a little bit more healthy. I was informed that I could substitute all of the oil with applesauce, I will have to try it next time.
This is Shaelyn blowing out her candles. This is a practice round for the big cake.
This is the kids enjoying their cupcakes!
So a little bird told me that I hadn't posted a weight update in a while (I have a private blog that I update more often), so anyway I thought I would update you all.

So I have officially lost exactly 10 lbs. since the start of the competition. I can't wait to see the next 10 come off. Thanks for your encouragement!
2 comments:
Ah, to be 5 again and have no worries about the calories in a cupcake. I will have to try the applesauce thing next time I get a hankering for red velvet cake. Good for you on the weight loss-- you go, girl!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHAELYN!!
Oh! Cute pictures and great job on your weight loss! I decided to join your challenge (on my own of course) because I will have wanted to lose a lot of weight for August (because that is when I plan on getting married) and I have lost 11 pounds! woot woot!
Post a Comment