At least I didn't post it a year later. Anyway here are some photos of Williams 1st Birthday. I think he likes chocolate!

Everyone else had cupcakes.
Shaelyn even helped with decorating the cupcakes, she is good at putting sprinkles on!

In this picture I think William wasn't
diggin' the messy part.

Winston showing off his Chocolate face.
Shaelyn showing off her Chocolate face. In this picture it looks like her bangs are cut too short.

While we were singing the song William touched the flame and found out it was hot. I think he recovered when he ate some chocolate, I think it can cure most anything, don't you?
Here are some videos from that night. I think he was the fastest to dig in out of all 3 kids.
5 comments:
LOL! Look at him go. That's hilarious how he got over burning his finger so fast. There may be something to your chocolate theory... :)
Yay! Happy Birthday William! So cute!. Ashby burnt her finger a little on her first candle too. Nothing bad though. Silly, sweet kids
OH MY GOSH! Cuteness!! Happy Birthday William. Man you have cute kids. And I want some of that chocolate cake!
Yay William!! i can't believe he is a year...time really flies! And that cake looks really good! I want some for breakfast...
One already. Time flies!
Post a Comment