Monday, March 30, 2009

The Art of Drawing . . .

On the face! Friday Afternoon, I had to wake the kids up and we needed to go. This is what they woke up looking like.

Seriously, it could be much worse. I asked them what was on their faces and they said they wanted to be tigers. I think Winston supplied the pen (permanent) and Shaelyn did the art work.
I think if I was having a bad day, then I would have been upset, but fortunately I was having a good day and I couldn't help but chuckle. I tried to keep my mommy face on and tell them that it is not okay to color on our bodies. I hopefully got the point across, and it won't be happening anytime soon.
When I snapped these pictures they weren't quite awake yet. Also I wanted to give you this weeks weigh-in update. I lost another 3 pounds, woo hoo! I am almost into the 160's, hopefully next week! Do my toes look skinnier? LOL!Again, Thank You All for you nice supportive comments, you guys really keep me going!

3 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

Your scale is nicer than mine. Wanna trade? :)

Love the face painting. Haha!

Ashley Cardon said...

Good Job Girl! you are doing awesome... cant wait to see you next week!!! yea!

Tracy said...

Oh the things kids will do when their parents are not looking. Have they cut hair yet? ha ha.. I know I did it.
You go girl on the weight loss! I wish I was where you are at right now. I am down 14 pounds... but still weigh more than you. Hopefully I can get there. What is your secret? Are you on a major diet? More exercise?