We went to the Animal Kingdom on our last day. It was such a fun experience. Okay, so the coolest thing that happened to us while we were there was that we got to stay in the park an extra hour after it was closed. How cool is that? Disney World was celebrating a year of a million dreams, and they gave some passes to a family of 6 so that they could stay and hour late, but they planned to go to a different park that same day and weren't able to use them and just happened to be in line with Walter and the subject came up. They offered their passes to us and who knew that it would be the right number of passes. Talk about being in the right place at the right time. Anyway, it was a pretty sweet treat, the big rides were all open and some of the shows. Below is a picture of
Shaelyn hanging out on a bike that was in the park.

Here are some pics of the animals we saw in a walk through.

At first I thought this tiger was fake because he was sitting there so perfectly. I think he just likes to show off.

This isn't a very good picture but it is a picture of some beautiful ducks that were swimming around. This was in the aviary, were they had lots of exotic birds, they were all beautiful!

So these next pictures are from the African Safari Ride you can go on. The only problem is that the vehicle we were in didn't stop at all so it was very hard to take a steady picture.

We were in the back of the vehicle so I was able to get some pictures out the back.

I think those are rhinos, Winston was having a great time on the ride, he LOVES animals.

This is how
unwild these animals are, they were sitting right next to road and didn't budge.
This next picture is probably my most favorite that I captured of all the animals, I think giraffes are so beautiful.

That is the end of the pictures, sometime I forget I have a camera and miss a big portion of the day. Sorry!
3 comments:
Awesome! Looks like so much fun. I would love to go there someday. Until then, I will live the experience through your pictures. :o)
last time i went to animal kingdom i think all of the animals were pooping, not even kidding... but it was way fun and it looks like you had a blast... wish i was there! wish you were here to see your nephew! and it would be even better if you came to the ski trip... haha jk but seriously! love you!
DOH! Can you delete that last one? Wrong comment, wrong blog. That's what I get for posting comments so late. What I meant to say was that it looks like you had a great time at DW! I love giraffes, too. :)
Post a Comment