Sunday, February 22, 2009

Snow Day

So we had a snow day in January, okay okay, I have a lot of catching up to do. Anyway here are some pictures from the day. Shaelyn loved it! She was constantly wanting to go out in the snow. Winston enjoyed it for about 30 seconds and he was done, he especially didn't like the snow fight that Shaelyn wanted to have with him. I think it was the snowball(snow dust) to the face that put him over the edge and said he wanted to go back in. Here is Shaelyn having so much fun, and Winston not wanting to pose for the picture that Mommy is making him do. So when you think of snow, what comes to your mind? Snow angels of course, we tried to make a snowman but the snow wasn't sticky enough. There was no way Winston was going to lay down in the snow.
I think we have a natural.It was great to get some snow. We hadn't had any snow that actually stuck since the first year we lived here.



6 comments:

Blooming Mommy said...

So cute! Aaron and I thought the picture of the little ones was "Classic"! Love it! Hope you guys are doing well. Love you!

Lovely Lisa said...

LOL! Poor Winston. He gets so picked on by his big sister. :) That was a pretty fun day. Glad y'all enjoyed yourselves!

Megan and Keli'i said...

Shawntel! Yes, we'd love to catch up with you guys when you're in town. And you're always welcome to stay here too! Hope all is well...email me too at megannaihe@hotmail.com. Looking forward to seeing you! You guys bringing the kiddos or flying solo? Couldn't imagine being without kids! How fun!

Tracy said...

Snow pics are awesome... too bad I still hate the snow. Your kids are too cute though. I am glad you are finally updating your blog, I missed you. :o)

Kathryn Palmer said...

It looks like you guys had loads of fun on your trip to Disney World. Glad your mom and bro could make it.
We had loads of fun on the snow day as well. It doesn't happen often, so you have to take full advantage!

nickle said...

My crew was the same way, though Teagan didn't like it cause he couldn't really walk. But we spent most of the day sledding, and they both loved that. It was great to get some snow.