Monday, November 02, 2009
Trunk-or-Treat and Pumpkins!
Thursday we had our ward Trunk-or-Treat. We all dressed up. William had his nose on for about 5 minutes then it was smeared all over his face. I guess he had an itch, I am sorry I didn't get a picture of it. From Left to Right we have Mickey Mouse, Belle, and Woody.
I went as Snow White. I had forgotten I had this in my closet. I was having fun with the kids and speaking in a Snow White voice, Shaelyn said I was faking really well. Look at this awesome Pumpkin that I found! One of my previous Laurels made this Snow White Pumpkin, you Rock Jasmine!
We also found another fellow Disney Princess, and we had to get a picture together! This picture is actually from Lisa (Cinderella). Aren't we all just so cute!
Now I would like to present Shaelyn's Pumpkin. She came up with the design and everything. She cut out all the pieces by herself. I did cut open the top. She did all the scooping and fun stuff! I thought it turned out pretty good for her first pumpkin. What do you think?
Then there is my pumpkin. The little boys were going to help but they didn't like the pumpkin slime. I was very surprised that they didn't want to dig in. Anyway, it ended up just being me who did the dirty work. I thought I would go with the Disney theme and create their iconic character, who other than Mickey Mouse. Also Walter wasn't there to protest. He was at work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
So cute! i love all of their costumes... and yours.... where is walter... he should have been wally:) anyway thanks for putting up the pics so fast... you guys are awesome cant wait to see you soon!! love ya!
I think her pumpkin is AWESOME!! You guys looked so cute that night!!
Your pumpkins are super cute! And you all looked adorable the night of the trunk-or-treat. Yaaaay, Halloween!
So cute, Shawntel. Beautiful princesses! And your pumpkin is rad!
YEA for Disney! You all look wonderful! Love it
Shawntel..I didn't know you guys lived in North Carolina. I will for sure give you a call or something if my husband gets accepted to Duke and we come out to visit. How do you guys like it there? Oh and by the way your kids are so cute. and you make a pretty snow white as well!
Great costumes! I love stalking all the family blogs! We miss you so much and it's our way of keeping up even if it's remotely done. Love and hugs to the whole family. Wendi
Post a Comment