This is a picture looking up at the 7 pools. There is one pool up at the top and it empties into the next one down and so on, till it makes it to the ocean. This was a great place to swim and I am so glad we went the whole way to hang out there.
Sunday, July 26, 2009
The Road to Hana
So we did the Road to Hana the day before we traveled home. All the pictures from in between are on Walter's Sisters cameras (we forgot our camera a couple times). I haven't gotten those pictures yet so I am sharing what I do have. Anyway, I was so excited to do the road to Hana for 2 main reasons. #1 To see and swim in the Seven Pools #2 To See the Amazing Bamboo Forest (We didn't stop there, so I was a lot bummed, I will just have to go the next time I am in town, ha ha)
The first stop on the road to Hana is Twin Falls. There was a nice trickle of a waterfall and a shallow swimming area.
I was waiting to go swimming in the 7 pools at the end of the road to Hana.
I thought this tree was pretty cool, it looks like it is holding up the cliff above.
At one of the stops along the road, there was a picnic area with a beach, trail, and caves! We really wanted to go and see the caves. They were along a nice little trail and they were filled with fresh water.
Here is one of the lookouts from the trail.
This is a picture looking up at the 7 pools. There is one pool up at the top and it empties into the next one down and so on, till it makes it to the ocean. This was a great place to swim and I am so glad we went the whole way to hang out there.
This is a picture looking up at the 7 pools. There is one pool up at the top and it empties into the next one down and so on, till it makes it to the ocean. This was a great place to swim and I am so glad we went the whole way to hang out there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love how you have a post for each day. I feel like i went on the trip with you. Love it. So glad you guys had a blast!
Looks HEAVENLY! I'm so glad you all got to go!
Cool! We kept hearing about the Road to Hana (especially the bamboo forest), but we didn't have time for that. Sad. I'm glad you got to go, though!
Beautiful pictures and looks like a blast!
My favorite is the video of you dancing. You are very talented and swingin' your hips! You go girl!
Post a Comment