Small World Video
More Small World Video
Yes another one.
This is the last one of Small World, I promise. At least for this entry :)
This is Tuck and Roll Bumper cars. So fun!
Kenzie and Shaelyn went together, and Cory and Winston went together.
Tuck and Roll Video
We went to lunch at the Rain Forest Cafe. We started off with the volcano of brownie and ice cream. I mean really who wants to wait for dessert? Anyway, Winston is sporting his own brownie pirate mustache. Aaarrr!
Here we are eating our yummy food!
Isn't this a great picture! I thought is was sweet!
Here is another good one except Shaelyn closed her eyes.
So the last night we tried to get in as many rides as we could before we had to leave. We went to Space Mountain, and this is us messing around in line. No one told me about the Spock sign.
I was ready in this picture. Shaelyn got it down too!
I love family! Seriously, my mom looks like she could be my sister!
1 comment:
FUN!!! I can't believe I gave me free tickets to my sister and her husband this year. Man.... I want to go. Oh well... I should share the happiest place on earth with my family. :o) Looks like a blast, glad you got to go.
Post a Comment