Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Belly Bump

I have had a few requests for a bump update. Sorry no Nakey Belly pictures, I don't like to share my stretch marks :) Anyway, this is the belly at 32 weeks. About 2 months to go, yeah! Also, I want to point out that I don't have a lot of make up on, I usually try to prepare for these kind of pics otherwise my eyes look really small. I do have a reason though, I knew I was going to be released from my Young Women's calling as President this Sunday (that is when this pic was taken), and I knew that I was going to be crying a lot so the make-up was going to come off anyway. So anyway, here is my photo update!

11 comments:

the keller fam said...

Oh Shawntel....you look so cute! I'm 29 weeks and I swear we are the same size! I'm very excited you guys are moving back to CA. I hope that means we see each other more often. We were doing pretty good for the first couple of years staying in touch, but not so much these last few years:( Adding a bunch of kids to the mix does make things a little more difficult. Congrats on baby #4!

Brock Cardon said...

o my goodness Shawntel you look amazing! love the belly! its so cute! But really tel tel you look great!!! Im so proud of you!

Tracy said...

You look great Shawntel! Wish I could see you in person!

Sarah said...

you are Gorgeous! and I love that dress, if I may say!

Kaela said...

O my goodness, you look gorgeous! You go girl! Give Kendra some love out there in North Carolina!

Cheryl said...

Wow. 2 months left? You look great. And what a cute little belly as well.

Kathryn Palmer said...

What a cute bump it is!

Blooming Mommy said...

ur beautiful......

Unknown said...

aaww. how cute and tiny you still look! Hope your releasing went okay. -lolly

Bennett Family said...

You look FABULOUS! Does your baby girl have a name yet? Thanks for the picture! Wendi

Bennett Family said...

Shawntelly You look good pregnant!!! Uncle Steve