Thursday, December 24, 2009

Gingerbread (Graham Cracker) Houses and Fudge

On Wednesday we Shaelyn had some friends over and we decorated Graham Cracker houses. They all pretty much ended up a pile of candy on top, but the kids enjoyed it! These are Shaelyn's friends, and we are so glad they could join us!
Shaelyn and her house. Nice mop :)

Winston with his house. He did a great job with his roof and walkway.
William with his house, okay mommy's house, but he did help eat the candy when I was trying to put it on. What a big helper.
This is Walters house on skis and a massive chimney. I am glad I got this picture because the chimney got a little bigger and then the roof collapsed :( Oh well.
Then on to Walter's annual Fudge making challenge. Every year he is determined to make fudge from scratch and not with the marshmallow creme (the kind I like to make, because it works every time). He likes a challenge, I just like it to taste good. I just have to say that this year it was a big success, very creamy and smooth. Good Job Babe!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

houses turned out cute! And I want some of that fudge! Looks SOOOOO good! Merry Christmas!

Lovely Lisa said...

Ooooooh... fuuuuudge. :)

Seriously, though. Sounds like fun!

Kathryn Palmer said...

It wouldn't be Christmas witout gingerbread houses and fudge. Love your family pictures that you had taken over Thanksgiving.

JSL, ABE&H said...

Hey Shawntel I am not even sure how I ended up on your blog but I am glad I did. Its good to see what you have been up to all these years. You have a beautiful family and Congrats on #4 and the possible job for your hubby!