Sunday, September 20, 2009
4th of July
Yes I know, this is from like 2 and 1/2 months ago. So I really have some updating to do. At least it is still from this same year. After our trip to Hawaii, at the end of June and the beginning of July, we went up to Crescent City, CA to visit my Aunt and Uncle for the 4th of July.
That morning we went to a parade and were practically a part of it at one point. I didn't get any pictures of us there. All these pictures are from that night when we were doing fireworks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute pictures! We'll take the updates whenever we can get them. :)
Dang girl! You are behind. ha ha.. but I guess that is understandable with 3 kids. I don't have anything better to do with myself than Blog! Cute pictures... Love 4th of July!
Post a Comment