
So Little Will is starting to fill in at least a little bit. He has gained 2 pounds over the past month. Yeah! Let it be known that I do not starve my baby. We are trying to fill out the wrinkles!

He is now fitting into New Born Clothing and will soon be into the 0-3 month sizes! Yippee! I just thought I would give you the update. We love you all!
3 comments:
so cute!!!!!!!!!!!i miss you guys!! oh and im sorry that i didnt let you know sooner that we had a blog!! hoy! its been crazy and i finally got the word out! love you and miss you!!
ray
That is how my daughter was. It took her a week or so to get out of premie clothes and I was so happy!She weighed 5lbs 3oz when she was born. She is still skinny but she is tall (her dad is 6'1) but she eats just fine.-lolly
Hey girl, your baby boy's announcement is adorable, you are so talented just like the rest of the vonaseks. hope all is going as well as it seems. Take care miss ya and your smile, keep in touch.
janese
Post a Comment