Wow, you guys what great videos! I love that Winston doesn't even see the gifts under the tree! And I'm sure that later Shaylynn is gonna wonder why she was soo excited to get tools! how cute! Merry Christmas and Happy New year! Cheryl
Well here we are just a bunch of Schenck's hangin' out in North Carolina. Hopefully our family will check out all the fun stuff we post and maybe you guys will post some yourselves. Hope to hear from you. Enjoy!
2 comments:
I love when Winston is crying at the beginning and then he sees the presents and all is well. :)
And Shaylynn's laugh when she opens that first present is awesome! She seems kind of excited... aren't kids great?! :)
Oh, and is Winston still carrying those mallet's around pounding on stuff?
Wow, you guys what great videos! I love that Winston doesn't even see the gifts under the tree! And I'm sure that later Shaylynn is gonna wonder why she was soo excited to get tools! how cute! Merry Christmas and Happy New year!
Cheryl
Post a Comment