Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The beginning

We're trying to simplify our lives and using this more user friendly blog will hopefully get us to posting pictures and videos for everyonne to see. That way you won't miss us as much, or maybe it will make you miss is even more and you'll come visit. Feel free to let us know what you think.
Love,
The Schencks

2 comments:

Susie said...

I think it is awesome!!!! So happy 4 you guys!!! and what a beautiful family!!!!!!!!!!!

The Hockmans said...

Hey this is cool. Its exactly like myspace. I actually have an account on myspace if you would like to check it out too. You just sign up the same way like on this one. And I have had friends that I have lost contact with from high school find me there. The only thing is that you get a lot of advertising. Glad everything is going well. We love you guys.
Love
Janese